ARIEL Lo Women's Hiker Boot - Blue/Grey
If you love a sporty yet stylish look, you’ll love our Ariel Lo fall boots. Made of genuine leather and featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction, these beauties will protect your feet in wet fall conditions.
- Seam-sealed waterproof suede and genuine leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- D-ring lacing system with waterproof inside zipper
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable CushyStep Everyday EVA foam footbed
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- EDITH synthetic rubber outsole with multi-directional tread design
- Height: 6.750 inches
- Weight: 1.9000 lbs
- Circumference: 10 inches (size 7)
- All of the materials and seams are specially treated with waterproof tapes and sealants to block moisture and keep feet totally dry.
- Features a fleece lining for added warmth. Perfect for chilly weather.
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
KAMIK's MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY
What is Kamik's warranty?
Kamik products carry a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects. Please note that this warranty does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized repair, natural wear of materials over time or purchased from a third-party seller that is not an authorized Kamik dealer.
PLEASE NOTE: if an after-market waterproofing spray or substance is applied to the product, the warranty is now void. You will no longer be covered under the Kamik warranty program.
What do I do if I have a defective product?
If you believe your Kamik footwear is defective, the best and fastest way to resolve the issue is to bring it back to the store you bought it from. If that isn’t possible, please submit our "contact us" form.