BRODY Men's Lined Boot - BLACK
What are the best men's boots? Packed with smart features and comfortable down to -22°F, Brody is right up there. These men's boots offer a head-turning take on a classic style. Made of eco-friendly leather, they feature seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep you dry and a Ortholite® Hybrid™ ECO insoles to provide long-lasting cushioning. Perfect for running errands downtown or shovelling snow on your front porch. Grip A.T. technology.
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine leather upper
- ISA TanTec's LITE™ eco-friendly leather
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Felt collar and gusset tongue
- HEAT-MX™ 145 sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Ortholite® Hybrid™ ultimate eco-friendly comfort footbed
- Odour-eliminating treatmen
- ORIGIN synthetic rubber outsole
- Multi-directional lug design with GripXT, to offer better traction in snowy conditions
- Height: 6.490 inches
- Weight: 2.0800 lbs
- Circumference: 10.5 inches (size 9)
- Our proprietary DriDefense waterproof membrane prevents any water/snow from getting in, keeping feet dry.
- Featuring HEAT-MX™ 145 sustainable thermal insulation, with a fleece lining for added warmth. Comfortable to -22°F.
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
KAMIK's MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY
What is Kamik's warranty?
Kamik products carry a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects. Please note that this warranty does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized repair, natural wear of materials over time or purchased from a third-party seller that is not an authorized Kamik dealer.
PLEASE NOTE: if an after-market waterproofing spray or substance is applied to the product, the warranty is now void. You will no longer be covered under the Kamik warranty program.
What do I do if I have a defective product?
If you believe your Kamik footwear is defective, the best and fastest way to resolve the issue is to bring it back to the store you bought it from. If that isn’t possible, please submit our "contact us" form.