A chukka for all conditions, the SOREL Explorer Drift is lightweight, waterproof, and exceptionally wearable. The protective upper features 100g insulation with a combination faux fur and microfleece lining that dials up the comfort. A sneaker-inspired sole adds to the relaxed look.
- Waterproof suede upper.
- Combination faux fur and microfleece lining.
- Waterproof bootie construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- Removable molded EVA footbed with microfleece top cover.
- Molded EVA midsole with rubber heel logo.
- Molded rubber outsole with ground contact EVA.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 4 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 34 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
SOREL FOOTWEAR SIZE & FIT
1. Place your feet flat on a piece of paper and mark your longest toe and the back of your foot. It's best to do this standing and wearing socks.
2. Measure the length straight from your longest toe to the back of your foot using a ruler or measuring tape.
3. Use the chart to find your size.
About Sorel Boots:
Founded in 1962 to provide footwear for intrepid explorers, Sorel offers cold-weather performance and expert craftsmanship for a new generation of adventurers. Signature snow boots and winter boots are crafted from felt, wool, and premium leather with fashionable modern details for stylish wear on the slopes or city sidewalks.