Holly Mary Jane Sparkle Sneaker - Rainbow Multi
The self-styled kid can play with endless outfit options in these super-comfy kicks with never-boring design details. Stride Rite’s Holly Mary Janes feature a classic silhouette updated with 3D flower accents. From their stylish neutral upper to their cushy memory foam insoles, these are the ones their wardrobe has been waiting for.
- The footbed is crafted with Ortholite® memory foam for enhanced, superior comfort
- Lined with premium twill their tootsies will love, traction sole
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure ensures a comfortable, easy fit
- Special treatment to help reduce odors
- Rest assured this style has been APMA approved
Stride Rite Size Chart
Fitting Tips For Parents
We could go on all day about the dos and don’ts of shoe shopping with kids. When it comes to finding the perfect fit, here are a few of our favorite hacks:
- don’t measure in the morning. feet naturally swell during the day. so, it’s best to try on new shoes after kids have been running around for a few hours.
- don't buy shoes that are too big. putting a kid in shoes that are too big can have unintended consequences when it comes to proper foot development. kids' feet do grow fast, but putting growing feet in the wrong size shoe just to get a few months of extra wear really isn't worth the risk.
- don't buy them too small, either. the one exception to the rule of buying true-to-size is when your kid's feet are two different sizes or in-between sizes. in either case, always go with the bigger size to avoid squishing their feet!
- do get involved. you know your kid best. during a shoe fitting, ask your kid how the shoes feel on their feet, and check each area of the shoe yourself to made sure they fit just right.
- do more than stand and walk. the best way to gauge a shoe's true fit is to watch them in action. ask your kid to jump, dance and jog around when they're trying on shoes so you can see how they move.
- do get a second opinion. get hands-on help finding the right fit for your kid's new shoes at any authorized stride rite dealer. Fit experts are trained to know all the right places to check.