Watch them frolic in fresh powder with dry, comfy feet, thanks to our Powdery 2 sturdy winter boots for kids and their seam-sealed waterproof construction. The lightweight RubberHe outsoles hug the ground, keeping little ones on their feet. Featuring moisture-wicking liners that are both removable and washable.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Net Weight: 680 g per pair
- Height: 24 cm
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Comfortable down to -40°C
- Seam-sealed waterproof Jacquard nylon and synthetic leather upper
- Faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
- RUBBERHE - Offers superior traction and flexibility.
- VEGAN - This product is vegan-friendly.
- MADE IN CANADA - Proudly made in Canada or the USA!
- SEAM SEALED WATERPROOF - Dry feet all day long water won't get in the stitches or seams.
- EASY GRAB LACE LOCK - Keep the elements out of your footwear with our easy pull-tab and knob on our bungee laces.
- RATED AT -40°C - Keeps feet warm, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions.
KAMIK SIZE GUIDE