Whether shoveling or snowman-building, their feet will stay dry in our Glacial3 sturdy winter boots for kids, thanks to the seam-sealed waterproof construction. You’ll love that these extremely-warm boots have moisture-wicking liners that are both removable and washable.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HIGH SHIPPING COSTS, THERE IS A $10 SHIPPING SURCHARGE ON ALL WINTER BOOTS. AVOID THIS SURCHARGE BY SELECTING THE LOCAL PICKUP OPTION.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Net Weight : 700 g per pair
- Height: 24 cm.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Comfortable down to -50°C
- Seam-sealed waterproof ballistic nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Pull n' Lock technology
- 9 mm Zylextra® removable liner (77% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Two adjustable tactical-inspired buckle straps
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHeshell
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
KAMIK SIZE GUIDE
- RUBBERHE - Offers superior traction and flexibility.
- VEGAN - This product is vegan-friendly.
- MADE IN CANADA - Proudly made in Canada or the USA!
- SEAM SEALED WATERPROOF - Dry feet all day long water won't get in the stitches or seams.
- NITERAYS - Shine even at night with NiteRays reflective patches.
- PULL N' LOCK - One-pull of the bungee lace and the knob locks automatically without additional handling.
- RATED AT -50°C - Keeps feet warm, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions.