Want to put a smile on your kiddo's face? Pick up our fun Snowfall P 2 insulated kids' boots online today and keep their tiny toes warm, even when it's -40°F outside. With lightweight RubberHe bottoms and waterproof seam-sealed construction, these kids' boots are ready to race up the toboggan hill.
Height: 9.5 inches
Weight: 1.61 lbs per pair
Circumference: 12 inches (size 12)
Comfortable down to -40°F
Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
Adjustable snow collar and Pull n' Lock technology
8mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
Moisture wicking lining
Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy-grip rubber tip
NiteRays reflective technology
Removable frost plate
Waterproof and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
ICEWAVE outsole with multi-directional treads for stability in snowy conditions
- RUBBERHE - Offers superior traction and flexibility.
- VEGAN - This product is vegan-friendly.
- MADE IN CANADA - Proudly made in Canada or the USA!
- SEAM SEALED WATERPROOF - Dry feet all day long water won't get in the stitches or seams.
- NITERAYS - Shine even at night with NiteRays reflective patches.
- PULL N' LOCK - One-pull of the bungee lace and the knob locks automatically without additional
- DRI-DEFENCE - It keeps your feet 100% dry and your socks worry-free all season long.
- RATED AT -40°C - Keeps feet warm, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions.
MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Made in USA with Canadian and foreign materials or made in Canada with Canadian and foreign materials.
KAMIK SIZE GUIDE