Check out this classic, fan-favorite sneaker for girls. The Rainbow Shimmer colorway will let her stand out, while faux laces and an adjustable hook-and-loop strap make on/off effortless, leaving her more time on the playground.
- Flexible metallic textile and canvas upper
- Cotton jersey lined sneaker featuring an ultra-soft, flexible upper
- Removable, contoured, leather-lined footbed for breathability and comfort
- Herringbone lug pattern provides great traction for play
- Super-durable construction is also flexible and lightweight
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
See Kai Run Sizing Guide
This chart has accommodated for growing room.
If the foot measurement lands in between, order a size up.
The Story Behind the Wagon
In 2004, a Seattle mom was on a quest to find a shoe that was best in health and design for her son’s feet. She was looking for fun, sophisticated styles that also promoted healthy foot development; but she didn’t find any, so she created See Kai Run. Today, a dedicated team of footwear makers and designers carry on this mission. Our experience and footwear knowledge ensures that every style we produce is fun, fashionable and features the finest in materials and craftsmanship.
A child’s foot is different than an adult’s foot; constantly growing and changing, which is why we study children’s feet and carefully consider every detail that goes into a shoe. All See Kai Run shoes are proportionally engineered for a child’s foot and designed to promote healthy foot development. See Kai Run shoes are FLEXIBLE, which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Our broad toe boxes give little toes ROOM TO MOVE, which build strength in muscles and tendons. And our wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that’s EASY ON and STAYS ON. For the best in fit, #lookforthewagon.