LAUREN LO Women's Winter Boot - Black
With a look that never goes out of style and all the features you need to stand up to the elements, you’ll want to wear our Lauren Lo cozy women’s winter boots for years to come. These fashionable boots are part of Kamik's Heritage 1898 collection, and are designed with the modernized materials required to pamper your feet during the coldest months of the year. They’re made with HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation to keep toes comfortable in temperatures as low as -40°F, and boast a removable CushyStep elevated EVA footbed. Even your feet will look chic when you go on an outdoor date to a winter festival with that special someone—and you can walk with confidence, knowing the outsoles with deep lugs and GripXT give you traction in any conditions. The seam-sealed waterproof genuine suede and a leather upper from a tannery rated gold for sustainability make these Canadian-made boots even more attractive.
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine suede and leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- D-ring lacing system with genuine shearling padded collar
- Waterproof genuine suede padded gusset tongue
- HEAT-MX™ 145 sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Thick Removable CushyStep Elevated EVA foam footbed for extra cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Injection-moulded lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
- Shell portion made with sustainable BLOOM™ STRIDE synthetic rubber
- RAVEN outsole uses deep lugs with GripXT, for traction in ANY conditions
- Height: 8.260 inches
- Weight: 2.3500 lbs
- Circumference: 11.22 inches (size 7)
- All of the materials and seams are specially treated with waterproof tapes and sealants to block moisture and keep feet totally dry.
- The LAUREN LO winter boots for women will keep you warm and comfortable down to -40°F.
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
KAMIK's MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY
What is Kamik's warranty?
Kamik products carry a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects. Please note that this warranty does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized repair, natural wear of materials over time or purchased from a third-party seller that is not an authorized Kamik dealer.
PLEASE NOTE: if an after-market waterproofing spray or substance is applied to the product, the warranty is now void. You will no longer be covered under the Kamik warranty program.
What do I do if I have a defective product?
If you believe your Kamik footwear is defective, the best and fastest way to resolve the issue is to bring it back to the store you bought it from. If that isn’t possible, please submit our "contact us" form.