Mayari from BIRKENSTOCK - an elegantly comfortable sandal with adjustable, crisscrossing straps that form a single loop around the toe. Classic support and adjustability, designed beautifully. Shown in Birko-Flor®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed - Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Upper: Birko-Flor® - Made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
- Footbed: Suede - The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Sole: EVA - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Detail: Toe loop
- Avoid extreme heat
- Made in Germany
Birkenstock Size Chart