Midform Fray Women's Sandal - Frazer Black Multi
- Best for: All-day wear , The playground, Getting around town
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit, The Universal Strapping System™ supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 3 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
WOMENS SIZING INFORMATION
|U.S.||U.K.||Euro||Japan (CM)||Chinese||Foot Length (Inches)|
BUILDING A LEGACY, SINCE 1984.
The original sport sandal emerged from the shores of the Grand Canyon back in 1984. Born out of necessity to prevent sandals from floating downstream, a resourceful river guide strapped two Velcro watchbands to a pair of old flip-flops. And just like that, Teva was born.
In the years following, Teva has retained the same pioneering spirit and continues to celebrate the freedom to explore.
The original icon was created to give people the freedom to roam. We inspire those who crave experiences and connections, in whatever form they take. That self-defining idea of freedom still holds true today. We live for moments of discovery and awe. Finding newness and wonder in each new experience — from the everyday to epic. We’re forever hungry for knowledge gained by experiencing the world through different cultures, people, and places. Day in and day out, we strive to be your guide for adventure in whatever form you choose.
INNOVATION & ARTISANSHIP
Every inch of our footwear is conceived as a canvas. As enduring as they are timeless, our signature straps are continually reimagined in a variety of patterns, dreamt up by our designers from around the globe. Starting in 2020, all iconic straps across our entire product line will be made from traceable, verifiable recycled plastic. We want those who come after us to have the freedom to explore the outdoors tomorrow, so we're reducing our footprint today.