Visit KeenFootwear.com: https://www.keenfootwear.com/pages/warranty
We know you depend on us to create hybrid sandals, sneakers, and boots that keep you and your family comfortable and safe outside and at work. We stand behind all KEEN shoes and boots and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the confirmed date of purchase.
Defects in original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
What’s not covered?
• Damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time, including improper fit or comfort issues beyond our 30-day refit policy.
• Products acquired from unauthorized dealers and aftermarket sources — such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, sales samples, promotional products, and final sale/warehouse sales.
• Laces and lace hardware are not covered by our warranty.
How it works
Submit a warranty claim with proof of purchase (receipt, order confirmation, or credit card statement with personal info blacked out) that shows the date of purchase. If your claim is approved, you’ll receive a store credit in the amount of the original purchase price to use on www.keenfootwear.com or a replacement product (same or comparable) at the discretion of KEEN. This credit expires 6 months from the issue date.
1) Gather all necessary information• Product tag number or style name
2) Sign in or create a keenfootwear.com account to access the KEEN online claim form
3) Completely fill out our online claim form and submit
4) Respond back to your confirmation email with photos of:• Full image of the product
5) A warranty expert will review your claim and reply in 7-10 business days
Additional Details• All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser.