No matter the adventure, the ride is smooth and durable in Saucony’s Ride 10 JR designed especially for little feet. A midsole for a close to the ground feel, anti-stink lining for, well you know, and an leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability keeps active feet moving!
- Leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Convenient alternative closure for easy on/off and adjustability
- Anti-bacterial properties in lining helps prevent bacteria and control odor
- Close to the ground feel for stability
- Cushy EVA midsole for lightweight feel
- Non-marking traction pods on the outsole for serious grip
- APMA approved
- Recycled PET linings
- Toe cap for extra durability
Saucony Kids' Sizing Guide
Need help with sizes? Download this chart to find the right fit. It's as easy as clicking on the image to print.
Fun Facts about Saucony
Saucony's shoe boxes once had the phrase "sock a knee" printed on them, which represents the correct pronunciation of the company's name.
The Saucony brand logo represents the Saucony Creek's constant flow, and the boulders lining its creek bed.
The company is a popular racing shoe producer, making track spikes and cross country racing flats.
Saucony was founded in 1898 in Kutztown, Pennsylvania by 4 business men.
In the late 1960s, Saucony was purchased by Hyde Athletic Industries and moved to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
In 2005, Saucony was acquired by Stride Rite Corporation.
In 2007, Stride Rite Corporation was then acquired Payless ShoeSource and the combined company became known as Collective Brands.
In 2012, Saucony, Keds, Stride Rite and Sperry Top-Sider, became part of Wolverine World Wide.