Fall in love with Snowfall, our made-in-Canada kids’ winter boots. Thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction and and 8mm Zylex® removable felt liner, you won’t have to worry about cold, damp feet stopping them from enjoying a day in nature’s wonderland.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HIGH SHIPPING COSTS, THERE IS A $10 SHIPPING SURCHARGE ON ALL WINTER BOOTS. AVOID THIS SURCHARGE BY SELECTING THE LOCAL PICKUP OPTION.
FEATURES & SPECS
- NET WEIGHT : 700 g PER PAIR
- HEIGHT: 24 cm
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Comfortable down to -40°C
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Pull n' Lock technology
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy grip rubber tip
- NiteRays reflective technology
- INSOLE (CAN)
- Removable frost plate
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHeshell
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
KAMIK SIZE GUIDE
- RUBBERHE - Offers superior traction and flexibility.
- VEGAN - This product is vegan-friendly.
- MADE IN CANADA - Proudly made in Canada or the USA!
- SEAM SEALED WATERPROOF - Dry feet all day long water won't get in the stitches or seams.
- NITERAYS - Shine even at night with NiteRays reflective patches.
- PULL N' LOCK - One-pull of the bungee lace and the knob locks automatically without additional
- DRI-DEFENCE - It keeps your feet 100% dry and your socks worry-free all season long.
- RATED AT -40°C - Keeps feet warm, protecting from the cold even in wet conditions.