Snowgem Lo Women's Insulated Snow Boot - Cognac
If you're determined to make the most of the coldest months of the year, these super-cozy women's winter boots are for you. They'll keep your feet comfortable while you take the kids to a winter festival or shovel the driveway after a storm. In fact, your toes will stay toasty in temperatures as low as -40°F with HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation! Moisture stays out thanks to their waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell, and you can feel even better about your purchase knowing that the seam-sealed genuine eco-friendly leather upper comes from a tannery that's rated gold for sustainability.
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine leather and nylon upper
- ISA TanTec's LITE™ eco-friendly leather
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Waterproof gusset tongue
- HEAT-MX™ 145 sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable CushyStep Everyday EVA foam footbed
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- Heel counter lug for easy removal and snowshoe strap retention
- ICEKISS dual-density, self-cleaning tread design for stability in snowy conditions
- Height: 7.870 inches
- Weight: 2.2900 lbs
- Circumference: 10.23 inches (size 7)
- All of the materials and seams are specially treated with waterproof tapes and sealants to block moisture and keep feet totally dry.
- Featuring HEAT-MX™ 145 sustainable thermal insulation, with a fleece lining for added warmth. Comfortable to -40°F.
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
KAMIK's MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY
What is Kamik's warranty?
Kamik products carry a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects. Please note that this warranty does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized repair, natural wear of materials over time or purchased from a third-party seller that is not an authorized Kamik dealer.
PLEASE NOTE: if an after-market waterproofing spray or substance is applied to the product, the warranty is now void. You will no longer be covered under the Kamik warranty program.
What do I do if I have a defective product?
If you believe your Kamik footwear is defective, the best and fastest way to resolve the issue is to bring it back to the store you bought it from. If that isn’t possible, please submit our "contact us" form.