Kid's Flurry Insulated Snow Boot - Purple Dahlia/Paisley Purple
Regular price Sale price $ 70.99
Unit price / per
The perfect boot for deep snow, the upper blocks out water plus wind and also features a felt inner boot liner for supreme warmth. You can count on the multidirectional lug sole to keep them steady in slick conditions — plus, this boot is oh so easy to get on and off.
- 200g insulation rating
- Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper.
- Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap.
- Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug, 200g insulation.
- Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
Measurements are based on a youth size 1.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/2 in.
- SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: 13 3/4 in.
Winter Boot Temperature Ratings
Boot insulation ratings refer to the thickness of the insulation used.
- 200g will keep you warm down to 20 below zero Fahrenheit.
- 400g will keep you warm down to 40 below zero Fahrenheit.
- 600g will keep you warm down to 60 below zero Fahrenheit.
SOREL KID'S BOOTS: CELEBRATE YOUR CHILD'S EVERY STEP
When it comes to finding the right footwear for your child, you can guarantee SOREL’s kid's boots can withstand the elements and their adventurous lifestyles. Keep the cold weather out in our collection of boots with insulation, rubber soles, seam-sealed waterproof technology, and other key features to give your child the security they need for their everyday journeys.
At SOREL, we understand the importance of having quality, reliable footwear you can count on. Whether you are out on a hiking expedition, trudging through heavy snow, or darting into the office in the rain, our shoes are designed to keep you warm, dry, and protected.