Baby Marina Sneaker - Purple/Fuschia
With a long and storied existence going back to 1873, Tsukihoshi is the largest manufacturer and distributor of children’s footwear in Japan. Tsukihoshi has been collaborating with orthopedic specialists since 1985, perfecting a line of children’s shoes that focuses on the health, protection and comfort of children’s feet. Now, Tsukihoshi’s line of hyper-functional footwear has reached America. Every Tsukihoshi style is machine washable, ultra-lightweight, and is designed to not only support but to promote proper foot development. These attributes, along with the brand’s terrific styling, make Tsukihoshi stand out as a truly unique brand in children’s athletics.
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Removeable Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.