ROGUE Women's Waterproof Hiker Boot - Cognac
Our Rogue Hike 3 women's boots are made for walking, hiking, and getting all your errands done during the cold, wet months. Seam-sealed waterproof construction and GripXT traction will help you zip around the city, despite wet leaves, ice or slush. Your inner nature lover will be pleased that these cozy women's boots for winter and fall feature gorgeous leather from a tannery that's gold-rated for sustainability.
- Seal-sealed waterproof genuine leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Soft boa snow collar
- D-ring lacing system
- Waterproof inside zipper and felt gusset tongue
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- HEAT-MX™ 90 sustainable thermal insulation
- Removable CushyStep Everyday EVA foam footbed
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- ASPEN rubber outsole uses deep treads with GripXT, for traction in rainy and light snow conditions
- Height: 6.000 inches
- Weight: 2.2100 lbs
- Circumference: 9 inches (size 7)
- All of the materials and seams are specially treated with waterproof tapes and sealants to block moisture and keep feet totally dry.
- Featuring HEAT-MX™ 90 sustainable thermal insulation, with fleece lining. Comfortable to -4°F.
NEED HELP WITH SIZING?
KAMIK's MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY
What is Kamik's warranty?
Kamik products carry a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects. Please note that this warranty does not cover products that have been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized repair, natural wear of materials over time or purchased from a third-party seller that is not an authorized Kamik dealer.
PLEASE NOTE: if an after-market waterproofing spray or substance is applied to the product, the warranty is now void. You will no longer be covered under the Kamik warranty program.
What do I do if I have a defective product?
If you believe your Kamik footwear is defective, the best and fastest way to resolve the issue is to bring it back to the store you bought it from. If that isn’t possible, please submit our "contact us" form.