SR Carolyn Kid's Ankle Bootie - Taupe
Regular price Sale price $ 54.99
Unit price / per
Ahh, a great pair of booties. It’s basically the pinky promise of easy outfit decisions to come. Your little one will love the everyday comfort and effortless style of our Stride Rite Carolyn Boots. With flexible outsoles, a comfy memory foam footbed and an odor-fighting lining, they’re just the daily fashion companion a kid needs on the go.
- Kid's casual fashion boots in an everyday neutral color scheme
- Supreme comfort care of Ortholite® memory foam footbeds
- Speedy side zipper closure for easy on and off
- Anti-stink recycled material linings to help reduce odor
- Soles built for superior traction and grip
- Durable construction to stand up to playtime
- Vegan leather
- Use light soapy water or a standard wet wipe.
- If you do get a mark on the inside lining you will need to spot clean.
- Use dish detergent (for greasy stains like oil-based makeup or lip balm).
- Use baby shampoo (for non oil based makeup marks like powder or blush).
- Put a little of the liquid onto a clean cloth or sponge, rub gently, then finish with a clean cloth.
- Do not store in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- Always air dry.
Stride Rite Size Chart
You can also trace your kid’s feet and convert the measurements to their ideal shoe size with our Step by Step Size Guide.
PRINT Stride Rite Size Guide: click on image to print as a pdf.
Remember to print at 100% or actual size to ensure the most accurate measurement.
Fitting Tips For Parents
We could go on all day about the dos and don’ts of shoe shopping with kids. When it comes to finding the perfect fit, here are a few of our favorite hacks:
- don’t measure in the morning. feet naturally swell during the day. so, it’s best to try on new shoes after kids have been running around for a few hours.
- don't buy shoes that are too big. putting a kid in shoes that are too big can have unintended consequences when it comes to proper foot development. kids' feet do grow fast, but putting growing feet in the wrong size shoe just to get a few months of extra wear really isn't worth the risk.
- don't buy them too small, either. the one exception to the rule of buying true-to-size is when your kid's feet are two different sizes or in-between sizes. in either case, always go with the bigger size to avoid squishing their feet!
- do get involved. you know your kid best. during a shoe fitting, ask your kid how the shoes feel on their feet, and check each area of the shoe yourself to made sure they fit just right.
- do more than stand and walk. the best way to gauge a shoe's true fit is to watch them in action. ask your kid to jump, dance and jog around when they're trying on shoes so you can see how they move.
- do get a second opinion. get hands-on help finding the right fit for your kid's new shoes at any authorized stride rite dealer. Fit experts are trained to know all the right places to check.